Why am I an occult watchdog?

 On Facebook, someone asked a question about what inspired me to do an expose. Here is my answer:

Evil mother (psychic fraud), experience in multiple schisms, former boiler room psychic, tried and convicted of black magick (expelled from GD for binding a serial rapist), and being banned (for my medical marijuana use) from a monthly Wiccan event that I attended for twenty-five years because I discussed how I have never verified a single lineage that was born outside the state of Colorado. I have been doing this type of stuff since my mother forced me into the Broom Closet (in 1980) to hide the fact that her family is a bag full of rabid raccoons crazy.

And the latest attempt to silence me (in the name of pagan community service) is as bug-shit crazy as anything else I have ever seen. Oh, the rewriting of official local history which proves that a single witch should have micromanagement over all other local leaders--including the right to shut down the events of others (no questions asked)--declaring that I never once contributed to the esoteric traditions and Wicca--because She Who Assembled an Apex Monopoly has to be preapprove other leader's projects before they are allowed to be public representative of Wicca. Nice, right?

Basically, I have been calling Bullshit on selfish leaders since my very own bloodline decided that their psychic powers suspended the Constitution of the United States of America--which would allow my mother to kill me without going to jail (because Christians are permitted to murder their pagan relatives) thanks to being God's prophetess. I started reporting on this type of behavior because to do otherwise meant that I had no religious freedoms and my jealous mother won the day--being allowed to micromanage me until the day that she died. If I wanted to be a witch, or a writer of any sort, I had to fight for my own religious freedoms.

And it is as true today as it was in 1980. I have forty-two years worth of stories--and I have been banned by every organization that I have ever been a member of . . . because She Who Must Rule is entitled to be the "sole voice" of her spiritual community. If I don't do it, who would?


Now available on Smashwords.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday superstition

Why Fireside Wicca is open to first timers and noninitiates

Why Fireside Wicca is kid friendly (open-to-public pagan ritual)